Catchy, memorable brand names and stylish logos are assets to any budding business, but a mascot has unique appeal that can foster a friendly, personal relationship between company and customer. For businesses that are primarily web-based enterprises with very little face-to-face interaction with customers, mascots are an especially good way to put a smiling face in front of your clients, develop positive sentiments, and create a good rapport. Below are some of the web’s best website mascots.
Mark Forester (Porfolio)
Do you have any awesome mascots to add? Do you think mascots are a powerful way to connect with customers, or are they just an extra bit of polish on your website?
- 16 Awesome Vector Packs for Creepy Halloween Illustrations
- 30 Most Popular CSS Websites of 2011
- Open Mic: What Awesome Designs Are You Working On?
- Incredible Single Page Niche Websites
- 20 Dark Websites For Your Inspiration