Logo design is its own form of art. Designers must integrate branded colors, shapes, and even words into a logo all the while balancing minimalist designs that can be use on the web or on billboards. It’s certainly a challenge.
This collection of logos represent a fresh batch of up and coming designers who have come up with some noteworthy concepts. Whether it’s a simple stroke of a pen, a full-color design, or the creative merging of a visual concept — the following designs are sure to be an inspiration to anyone taking notice.
So which designs jump out to you? Any favorites in the batch?
- Logo Brief: The London 2012 Education Logo
- Surviving Logo Design in the Real World: Symbols and Wordmarks
- Using Cubism in Logo Design
- Surviving Logo Design in the Real World: Context and Meaning
- David Airey’s Tips for Logo Design